Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Distracted

Monday : my official day 1

Todays quiet was kind of weird. I had a harder time finding the quiet space...so distracted. Tomorrow is another day.

Tuesday :

Bit distracted today too. Mickey and I had a conversation this weekend. I told him about this challenge. He gave me some tips towards meditating. They were certainly meant well, but I think in trying to get it right I'm struggling more with getting to a still place.

Good stuff - when pulling into work today, I saw my spot. I immediately took a deep breath and felt dome quiet. That's a nice way to start the day. It's usually not like that. I'malso nnoticing more wildlife at the pond each time I'm there. Today I watched 20 or do small finches and bluebirds bathing in the run off. There's beauty everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment